Vasco da Gama U20 (@1.8) vs Fluminense U20 (@3.75)
12-09-2019

Our Prediction:

Vasco da Gama U20 will win

Vasco da Gama U20 – Fluminense U20 Match Prediction | 12-09-2019 10:00

Fluminense U20 video highlights are collected in the Media tab for the most popular matches as soon as video appear on video hosting sites like Youtube or Dailymotion. Vasco da Gama U20 Fluminense U20 live score (and video online live stream*) starts on 11.9.2019. at 14:00 UTC time in U20 Campeonato Brasileiro - Brazil. We're not responsible for any video content, please contact video file owners or hosters for any legal complaints. Here on SofaScore livescore you can find all Vasco da Gama U20 vs Fluminense U20 previous results sorted by their H2H matches. Links to Vasco da Gama U20 vs.

Find out more about contacting bet365 here , either by telephone, post, email or chat. Prior to joining bet365 and funding your account in order to view Vasco da Gama U20 Fluminense U20, or any other particular event via the bet365 live stream, you are strongly advised to check with bet365 if, depending on your place of residence, it is possible to view the live streamed event in question. However, please note that the intellectual property rights to stream such events are usually owned at a country level and therefore, depending on your location, there may be certain events that you may be unable to view due to such restrictions. *IMPORTANT NOTICE SofaScore.com in partnership with bet365 offers over 140,000 live streaming events per year.

For the last 15 matches, Vasco Da Gama U20 got 10 win, 3 lost and 2 draw with 33 Goals For and 12 Goals Against. The average of Goals For is 1.5 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1.5 per match. For the last 15 matches, Fluminense U20 got 6 win, 7 lost and 2 draw with 23 Goals For and 23 Goals Against. Except the history stats of Vasco Da Gama U20 vs Fluminense U20, ScoreBing also offers predictions and lineups of Vasco Da Gama U20 vs Fluminense U20, that may help you predict or replay the match. Over Goals occurred for 3 times and Over Corners occurred for 2 times. The match of Vasco Da Gama U20 vs Fluminense U20 in Brazil U20 League is started at 2019-9-11 22:00. Totally, Vasco Da Gama U20 and Fluminense U20 fought for 5 times before. The average of Goals For is 2.2 per match and the average of Goals Against is 0.8 per match. Vasco Da Gama U20 got 1 win, 1 draw and 3 lost with 5 Goals For and 10 Goals Against. The rate of Over Goals is 73%; The rate of Handicap Win is 33%; The rate of win is 40%; The average of corners is 5.3 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 23%. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Vasco Da Gama U20-0.5; The initial Goals Odds is 2.5. The rate of Over Goals is 37%; The rate of Handicap Win is 57%; The rate of win is 67%; The average of corners is 6.1 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 50%.

Vasco Da Gama U20 vs Fluminense U20 on 2019/09/11

The rate of Over Goals is 50%; The rate of Handicap Win is 50%; The rate of win is 67%; The average of corners is 6.7 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 42%. For the last 15 matches, Fluminense RJ U20 got 9 win, 4 lost and 2 draw with 32 Goals For and 17 Goals Against. Totally, Fluminense RJ U20 and Vasco Da Gama U20 fought for 9 times before. Except the history stats of Fluminense RJ U20 vs Vasco Da Gama U20, ScoreBing also offers predictions and lineups of Fluminense RJ U20 vs Vasco Da Gama U20, that may help you predict or replay the match. Fluminense RJ U20 got 2 win, 2 draw and 1 lost with 5 Goals For and 3 Goals Against. The match of Fluminense RJ U20 vs Vasco Da Gama U20 in Brazil U20 Cup is started at 2019-8-23 20:59. The average of Goals For is 2.2 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1 per match. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Fluminense RJ U200.0,-0.5; The initial Goals Odds is 2.5,3.0; The initial Corner Odds is 9.5. The average of Goals For is 2.1 per match and the average of Goals Against is 1.1 per match. For the last 15 matches, Vasco Da Gama U20 got 10 win, 2 lost and 3 draw with 33 Goals For and 15 Goals Against. Over Goals occurred for 1 times and Over Corners occurred for 3 times. The rate of Over Goals is 60%; The rate of Handicap Win is 57%; The rate of win is 60%; The average of corners is 4.7 per match and the rate of Over Corners is 45%.

In 3 (60.00%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. In 3 (60.00%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Vasco da Gama U20 average scored 2.44 goals per match in season 2019. In 1 (100.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 4.50 goals per Match.Fluminense U20 in actual season average scored 2.40 goals per match. Vasco da Gama U20 won 0 matches. In 1 (100.00%) matches in season 2019 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Teams Fluminense U20 Vasco da Gama U20 played so far 2 matches.Fluminense U20 won 2 direct matches. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. 0 matches ended in a draw. Below the text is a list of the direct games.

You can watch Vasco da Gama U20 vs. It's also easy to find video highlights and news from the most popular sports leagues in the world. Fluminense U20 live stream online if you are registered member of bet365, the leading online betting company that has streaming coverage for more than 140.000 live sports events with live betting during the year. We don't offer a TV schedule here, if you would like to watch this match on TV you'll probably find it it on some more popular channels like iTV, BBC, Al Jazeera Sports, Sky Sports, Gol TV, Canal+, SportTV, FOX Soccer, Setanta, ESPN, etc. If this match is covered by bet365 live streaming you can watch football match Vasco da Gama U20 Fluminense U20 on your iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone. Live bet365 odds are viewable in SofaScore's football livescore section.