Seattle (F Hernandez) (@2.5) vs Texas (L Lynn) (@1.57)

Our Prediction:

Texas (L Lynn) will win

Seattle (F Hernandez) – Texas (L Lynn) Match Prediction | 29-08-2019 20:05

We provide point spread news, odds, statistics and information to over 175 countries around the world each year. Any use of this information that may violate any federal, state, local or international law is strictly prohibited. Disclaimer: This site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Our coverage includes all North American College and Professional Sports as well as entertainment, political and proposition wagering news. About: is the largest sports betting news site in the United States. Individual users are responsible for the laws regarding accessing gambling information from their jurisdictions. Many countries around the world prohibit gambling, please check the laws in your location. Copyright: The information contained on website is protected by international copyright and may not be reproduced, or redistributed in any way without expressed written consent.

Colon has allowed at least five runs in each of his last three starts. The Mariners lack of hitting is a concern for this game while I think Texas should be able to get to Hernandez. Hernandez has been steady at giving up runs as well, but allowed just two in his last starts. Both pitchers have been struggling. Still, King Felix has a 6.10 ERA against the Rangers this year while Colon has a 2.70 ERA against Seattle over two starts.

Seattle 5, Texas 3

According to oddsmakers, the Mariners are the slight favorite on the road, as they are getting odds of -115 to win. The Rangers are listed with a money line of -105 to win. This information is subject to change, however, so be sure to check out our MLB Public Betting Page for updated figures on the game. The public betting for this game currently has 70 percent of the wagers going on Seattle on the road. The over/under total for the contest has been set at 11 runs.

*Note: If theres a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, theres a 40% chance of the game going UNDER. = (Chances Game Going OVER) The C.O.G.O. percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records. After we process it through our math predictor, we then provide a CHANCES OF COVERING percentage for that game, which lets you know if theres any value on the OVER in that game. C.O.G.O.

When calculating the DMVI, we look for the margin of error between the bookmakers line, the final result of a game and then produce the value of what the line should be in the next game for both teams. The DMVI is a tool to find value vs. DMVI = (Daily Market Value Index) The DMVI is our researched and calculated line compared to the bookmakers line. the current line.